Chicago Home Inspection
Your Local Chicago Home Inspector
Home Inspections in Chicago, IL
When buying a home in Chicago, IL it’s very important to invest in a professional home inspector to help protect your future home and investment. This will give you peace of mind when you move into your new home. Our locally owned and operated home inspection service will give you a comprehensive report and inspection so that you can feel safe and secure in your new home. Our home inspector Chicago will provide a detailed and thorough home inspection report to help you protect your investment. Call today to schedule your home inspection in Chicago!
If you are thinking of selling your home in Chicago, IL then conducting a pre-sale home inspection so that you can prepare your home prior to listing and so that there aren’t any unwanted surprises that may cause a buyer to walk away from the deal.
What We Check for in a Chicago Home Inspection
- Household doors: We make certain that the external doors close and secure effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals make sure that the rubber gaskets operate properly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and validate that the laser sensor operates successfully
- Exterior walls: We validate that the external walls and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: We ensure that seams in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage check: Our professionals document property angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any potential water leak problems
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals operate the heating system to make certain the mechanisms are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros review the AC unit, to inspect the controls act correctly.
- Features check: Our professionals document that your HVAC systems work efficiently.
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any trace of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals look over all trace of active water penetration.
- Foundation review: Our professionals test any symptoms of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifts, like degradation of sheetrock fissures, stonework cracks, off-square door framing, and uneven floors.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals view any knicks to or boring of frame wood that can anticipate a structural safety problem.
- Electrical utility meter review: We validate that your electric metering and base are working effectively.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals verify that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Protection devices: We validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes grounded switches.
- Water supply valves: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water boiler: Our professionals inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: We look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps: Technicians review sump pumps that are user accessible
Chicago Condo Inspection
Home Inspection Doctors also does professional Chicago Condo Inspections. With our condo inspection Chicago services we thoroughly inspect your condo to help protect your investment and help you make the right decision.
Our team is highly skilled in conducting condominium inspections and will provide a detailed home inspection report that highlights the exact state of the property.
How Much Does a Chicago Home Inspection Cost?
If you’re wondering how much a Chicago Home Inspection costs then your most accurate answer will come from calling us at 708-247-8084 for a FREE over the phone estimate. A few things we may ask for to get the most accurate home inspection cost in Chicago is:
- Type of Home – Condo, Townhome, Single Family Home
- The approximate year the property was built
- Approximate Square feet
So if you’re looking for a quality home inspector in Chicago and want to know how much a home inspection costs then reach out to us right away!